• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VideoMP3.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
I just bought this name on the secondary market and am interesed to know what other experienced domainers would appraise VideoMP3.com at.

I think I really got a steal here as it's overture number is at 1393 (video mp3 with a space) and over 4 hundred million google results when submitted with quotes as "video mp3".

Also, please let me know if you think this name would be more valuable developed or sold to an enduser.

Thanks All. I appreciate it.

please appraise
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom