• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VideoRentalandRetail.com, 119k Google Monthly Results.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markmiddleton

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
VideoRentalandRetail.com

Long name you might say, I agree, so I purchased:

VideoRentalRetail.com in addition to it, for actual site development and branding.

However the longer phrase received 119k search results in February alone, that kind of traffic is worth something imho. I can't tell you the type in traffic and PPC yet until its listed up at Fab in a few days but i'll report that when I know it.

Prices, thoughts?

Would you develop the longer phrase because it would hit google better or would you aim for the shorter one and redirect the other, just because it is shorter? I guess that depends on type in traffic but a few other web/domain designers opinions would be great.
 
TOOO LONG ,,,,

Park it see what happens
 
TOOO LONG ,,,,

Park it see what happens

Thanks for the input :). That was my intention. I was just surprised at the volume of searches, its parking now, may take a couple of days but its got to be worth a try on PPC at that volume right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom