• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VideosYoutube.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shenron

Motorward.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
247
Reaction score
7
Hi,

I have VideosYoutube.com (I know there might be TM issues)

I'd like to hear your opinions please.

Bare in mind that it gets an average of 50 uniques per day and makes $7.5 per month on a non-optimized parking page.

Thx Guys!
 
-$1000000.
Cause that will be your cause to fight with youtube and lost all legal fees and domain.
 
Well, I'm not into a fight with them, I just want to run the parking wave while it lasts... :)

I've seen hundreds of sites using Youtube as part of the name for ages and nothing happens... I already have my investment payed for, so I guess I'll keep riding the wave... :D

(probably I'll offer it to Google in a few months)
 
Based on your parking revenue status, it worths at least $180
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom