• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers vilniausbankas.lt | $xxx - $xxxx | 72 uniques / day | 1-2 euro / day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
since you are claiming an earnings estimate, can you post the screenshot for earnings please?

Also, whois registrar?

Thanks
 
I would like to have a look at revenue screenshot as well
 
i checked out that registrar..do they have an English version of their website as well?
 
domainah said:
i checked out that registrar..do they have an English version of their website as well?

I dont think so, but they can transfer the domain to another registrar.
 
Better to leave it I assume, .it transfer is not easy and requires lots of paperwork
 
maxo said:
Better to leave it I assume, .it transfer is not easy and requires lots of paperwork

This is an Lt name...not It. ;)

//everydayprofit
 
everydayprofit said:
This is an Lt name...not It. ;)

//everydayprofit

Oh I am really sorry, did not look at it well. As far as I know it is pretty easy to transfer .lt domains and the Registry is pretty supportive from my experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom