• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed viralsyndication.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
any thoughts on value for this name? appreciate it.

also if you got time... viralspace.com too...thanks.

CH
 
reg fee, name too long IMO

good luck
 
thanks, but I feel basing the value only on the length of the name as neglecting value it holds for other reasons....

I appreciate your evaluation, but I guess I feel it's narrow minded. Names this length sale all the time for more than reg fee, like:

InformationArchitecture.com $14,550...theres many more at dnjournal.com.
 
hello there , IMO thats what i think its worth, but anyone here can also give their input, good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom