• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VisitAU.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Anyone care to post some appraisal?

VisitAU.com (Visit Australia)

Thanks...
 
Even if you put up just a 10 page site on it about Australia, get maybe even # 10 position in google for "visit Australia" I think its worth at least mid x,xxx.

Just parked, I am gonna say $1000 - $2200.
 
Nice domain low to mid x,xxx
Thanks for your appraisal ;)

Even if you put up just a 10 page site on it about Australia, get maybe even # 10 position in google for "visit Australia" I think its worth at least mid x,xxx.

Just parked, I am gonna say $1000 - $2200.
Thank you.
Actually, I was considering making a site for it.

Or, sell it if right offer comes :D
 
I just put up site for it.
Now, I need to put some content on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom