• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VisitOurSponsor.com Couldnt He..

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

opencg

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
VisitOurSponsor.com I just Couldnt help I owned it
5 yrs ago it dropped someone else regged it dropped again
now I couldnt help it but register it again...LOL
could be a portal/Ad Engine displaying the best affiliate programs,
over 1,400,000 results for the keywords on Google and AlltheWeb.com :laugh: :laugh:
 
i dont know, but I do have the tools and skill to turn it into a portal I have been developing for many yrs now I think it can be done with this one, I will give it a try to see what happens.
thanks for the reply though.
 
Relax, hey dont hate the name its only a url, thats all it is for now, I would give it a try developing remember I just dont sale and buy domains I develop them also programming for yrs now.
:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom