• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VistaSecrets.com, VistaWallpapers.com +++

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steff1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Vista-Themes.com
VistaSecrets.com
VistaUpdates.com
VistaWallpapers.com + .net + .org

Any ideas on value?

I have recieved low $xxx bids, but I personally believe I should wait.
Do you believe value will increase upon the Windows Vista release?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom