• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Vlog.mobi / I need some help!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd say if your plan is to hold until TRAFFIc, then counter higher than you nornally would and see what happens
 
I would not sell for $2500. If you are in no hurry, definitely not.
 
While it is obvious and true that .mobi is unproven, there are still many speculators out there with money! In comparison to the other .mobi sales i think your name is better than most of those sold in the $2-4k range. It offers limitless oppertunity for and end user. Most phones now have video and i bet it will become common place to video something with your phone then upload it to your Vlog via text message then you could view and retrieve it via .mobi on your phone! Sounds like the future, I know, but in this business it helps to have an idea of the possibilities. I would not sell @ $2500 unless I was strapped for cash. I would hold until i get a minimum of $5k personally. I wouldn't hold too long, after a high, there is always a low, you definately want to sell before the allure of .mobi wears off though.
 
list the name on sedo for auction, it will get a lot of attention and may be many bidders, good luck!
 
That kind of future is not that far away. Almost daily i see advertisements from a Mobile Phone company - SonyEricsson i believe which promote phones that can upload your pictures directly to your blog.
 
Definitely not.
 
i think the question is, what is a price for which you would sell this domain right now without thinking about it, I am not talking about some crazy number, but if someone would offer you 20k right now, would you sell? if yes thats what you should counter with, March might not seem far away, but in my opinion .mobi is a bubble right now..but you might wait as well for traffic because 3k is no amount to have regrets over
 
$2.5k is a fair offer imo, but personally i wouldn't sell it for that much. I'd counter a couple of k more and see what happens.
Keep in mind that the mobi hype will die down soon. :violin:
 
Keep in mind that the mobi hype will die down soon. :violin:


Keep in mind that the mobi hype will NOT die down soon. :playball:


Sell it for all YOU think its worth. There are no .mobi professionals. Its all new stuff. Set the new path, my friend. Or just keep it. You paid, what, $regfee for it? You are not so desperate for cash now, are you?
Up to you. :playball:
 
Keep in mind that the mobi hype will NOT die down soon. :playball:


Sell it for all YOU think its worth. There are no .mobi professionals. Its all new stuff. Set the new path, my friend. Or just keep it. You paid, what, $regfee for it? You are not so desperate for cash now, are you?
Up to you. :playball:
I should have said MIGHT die down soon.
& it will in my opinion.

GL Jedi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom