• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VoipInsider.com / .net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artashes

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
I would highly appreciate your appraisals on the following names.

VoipInsider.com
VoipInsider.net

Last year I was approached by a large electronic media company that also hosts annual industry conferences, but at the time I wanted to develop these further (into industry forums).

As well these:

WEB20BOARD.COM
WEB20CHAT.COM
WEB20PLACE.COM

WEB30BOARD.COM
WEB30DISCUSSION.COM
WEB30INSIDER.COM


As a group:
CHEATERS-TALK.COM
CHEATERSTALK.NET
CHEATERTALK.COM
CHEATER-TALK.COM
CHEATERTALK.NET

Thank you for any ideas guys.
 
Sorry, but I would say reg fee on all.
 
Thank you, Seraphim, for your input. :)

Does anyone else have any ideas?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom