• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Vol.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chris, I think you are right and I will follow your advice.
 
I'd hold it for a few more weeks and see them increase the offer to at least low $xx,xxx then i'd sell. Dont let it go for less than $10,000, and don't listen to the mobi haters telling you it's just hype and to sell now! I think the big boys in HG3, Microsoft Ect Ect know what they are doing backing the .mobi and the mobi haters are just jealous that they missed the boat! It's a premium domain name and commands a premium price tag! Dont settle for anything less!

I agree :cool:
 
That's a real french LLL.mobi gem !
Congrats :)
 
sell it and buy more domains with it!
 
Thanks for all the feedbacks. At the moment I am keeping it and waiting for a more important offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom