• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers VoteObamaBiden.com - MUST SELL ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soberlife

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
VOTEOBAMABIDEN.COM - NO TYPOS

I don't want this domain to go to waste. I just don't have time right now to dedicate towards selling this to the end user(s). This election is ON FIRE. I almost sold it for 20k but the buyer had malicious intent; now I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
-Soberlife
 
PM me if your interested in why I turned down the offer.

So nobody thinks they can turn a few bucks on this domain? 5k quick sell... anyone interested shoot me a pm. Thanks for checking out my thread, I wish I acted sooner on this one but... oh well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom