• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VotingPrecinct.com Appraisals!!!!?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotamr2s

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
VotingPrecinct.com. I think this could be a great site for not only this election but also for ones in the future as well, on national and local levels of politics. What do you guys think? I picture a site where you type in your address and instantly your precinct's address would come up with a list of times and dates and maybe even a sample ballot. I would definitely use a site such as that and I think many others would as well. Thanks in advance!!!!
 
You can be banned for bumping. Domain reseller value is zero, perhaps could be sold to a suitable end user.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom