• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vumble(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Just picked this up very very cheap from an owner who didn't know what to do with it.

Not developed at all still pondering ideas for it.
No backlinks or PR.
No traffic.

I think it is a great name, pronounceable and very 'web 2.0'.
 
Too funny, I think I was bidding for this one last week or two on another forum.

I think it's a great name, exactly what you just said for WEB 2.0.

For value I'm thinking as-is, low $xxx.
 
there are increadible heaps of 'web 2.0ish' names available for reg, even shorter 5L domains.
maybe low $xx for a motivated developer, probably regfee.
 
Oh, you mean sort of brandable? No meaning until applied to a particular object?
 
Web 2.0 is a label for the new standard of community contributed content versus the old standard of single-source content.

Instead of one guy (or gal) putting up content on a website, the standard is moving to web communities now where anyone can directly contribute content to a site (YouTube, MySpace) or influence what content is featured (Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious, etc).

Sorry for going off-topic.

'vumble' is a pretty good typo of 'fumble'. Could make a cool sports site, maybe for football. See if John Madden is available ;)
 
I only see a pronounceable 5-char name with no other particular feature, not even dictionary meaning. One can get dozens of them for reg fee and not selling them for several years.

Reg fee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom