• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Vutos.com Free hosting website with members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vutos

TheDomainingBlog.com
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
646
Reaction score
0
Vutos.com

This website the first week recieved 33 members from word of mouth advertising.

The name is a very awesome & brandable domain name.
I will keep my user name and as my signature when someone buys.

in order to get more people I would say to to have a new design made which I can do for you.

Buy it now will be posted at the end of the week.

I would also say find a new hosting provider as the current hoster no longer wants free hosting sites.
I can find one for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom