• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers VVVM(.)com RARE TRIPLE REPEAT LETTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEMAN

Honored Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
0
Hello


I want to sell this RARE and BRANDABLE LLLL.com
whit 3 Repeat Letters " V "

Full Memorable :


VVVM (.)com

Registrar : MONIKER

Payment : MAsspay (paypal) Moneybookers SEDO Escrow

Multi Forum Sale

Post your Offers .
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your offers .

Looking for more .

Please :

Offers Start : $200
 
has the name been developed?
clear.gif


Why don't digit the url and See ?

Best offer is : $200

New Offers ?
 
Last edited:
Do you have a BIN?
I go $205
 
Also interested in BIN.

$210
 
Hi

I received a offer of $250 in other Forum .

Best offer now is : $250

New Offer for this rare domain ?
 
BIN = $600


Best offer is : $250



New Offers ?
 
NEW BIN = $500


Best Offer is : $250


New Offer ?


 
I Received a $270 Offer in other Forum .

Best Offer Now is : $270


NEW OFFER ?
 
NEW BIN = $490


Best Offer is : $270



New Offer ?
 
can the buyer with BEST OFFER, confirm his offer here? if yes, I will like to make my offer.

Thanks, Jay
 
can the buyer with BEST OFFER, confirm his offer here? if yes, I will like to make my offer.

Thanks, Jay



My friend read the first post .

It's a multi forum sale .

Have a nice day .
 
There can always be a link to the other forum that you can furnish as proof where the offer was made, but oh well I got my answer!!

good luck bro, I'll pass!!

My friend read the first post .

It's a multi forum sale .

Have a nice day .
 
There can always be a link to the other forum that you can furnish as proof where the offer was made, but oh well I got my answer!!

good luck bro, I'll pass!!


I'm sorry but is a PM offer in other forum .

You want my account details for check in the other forum ?

If yes i don't have problem .

Thank you .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom