• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale vWebmaster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFlippin

Domain Rockstar
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
vWebmaster.com $70 BIN or best offer

v=virtual

Very short and easy to remember...

free push to go daddy

Ready for sell
 
I will start you off with $10
 
anyone else want to jump in on this selling soon..
 
hey Sterling, dont forget you are getting OUT of the Business! LOL!

$31
 
if i bid this high enough you will be forced out of the business

33
 
Come on, help a feller out. I dont buy much now as it is. The thread is a week old and he bumped it and I was the only one that offered anything during that time.

But business is business and I understand.

34
 
well, the question is when is the bidding offer closing?
 
sorry guys been super busy.... auction will close at saturday 12:00am Central Standard Time.. any bids after that time will not be accepted.. highest bid is winner or if buy it now is posted sold.. thanks
 
12 am and pm has come and gone.

:)

Please send payment details.
 
well, congratulations! I was looking closely at the name... but I didn't bid because I only bid if it has a limit time, of course. So, the name is yours :(
 
if this domain is still for sale

(not sure if auction was officially ended lol)

$50
 
Payment sent yesterday. Awaiting push.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom