Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

w3blogs.com + w3blog.com + w3bl0g.com + w3bl0gs.com => wordpress multisite blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmerlin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I acquired these domains in 2006 planning to build a wordpress multisite blog network (like wordpress.com offers, but do it more personalized)

If you want to learn more about what a wordpress multisite blog network is, read this:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-multisite-guide/

I would like to open up this opportunity for someone else, because another one of my projects is my primary focus nowadays

Here's the back of the envelope business plan:

Great brandable name, choose which name is your main one...

w3blogs.com + w3blog.com + w3bl0g.com + w3bl0gs.com

I was thinking w3blogs.com

Run a logo design competition on www.99designs.com or similar

Alias the other domains onto the main domain.

Build a Wordpress Multisite service, with basic freebie option and LOTS of upgrade options.

Kind of similar to wordpress.com does now.

Just do it better, more personalized, assign a virtual tech assistant (wordpress expert) to every customer, and bill customers accordingly.

Offer customers site building upgrades with more personalized service, proper helpdesk.

Find your outsourced tech assistants (wordpress customization liasons with your customers) on odesk.com, arbitrage their hourly rate so you are always making money when they are working for your customers.

Offer your customers better (premium) wordpress themes and more plugins and widgets and customizations (offer more than wordpress.com does)

Offer integration services with your customers facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc

Offer SEO consulting, customized to their business, and monthly ongoing SEO maintenance to upkeep.

Alias customer's own domain names onto their @w3blogs.com multi-site
(i.e domain mapping, as per this article from above http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-multisite-guide/

Plan and build the system, get it running smoothly.

Sell the whole business on Flippa 1 or 2 years.

And there you have it!

Make me an nice offer and these domains are yours:

w3blogs.com + w3blog.com + w3bl0g.com + w3bl0gs.com

Post or PM or email me with your best offer and I will give it fair consideration

Cheers!

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators