• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Walkthroughs.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Develop it... make it a RPG game walkthroughs... :D Right now maybe $20.
 
yes, developing may be really good for this name. Once I've used a lot of walkthroughs myself. :)
 
Really--$20 is all?

With the plural it still generates 6.5 million Google results. Good idea to develop it though. Thanks for the appraisals.
 
If you wait couple year... .info will definely go up in value. Right now, there are many good names which people registered for $.99 and sell it for $10. You can still find good names like walkthroughs.info available to register.

As a matter of fact, I have dropped hundreds of .infos myself because I reg'ed them a year ago for 79 cents, but I am not going to pay $7.99 to keep it.
 
I hear what your saying. I actually caught Walkthroughs.info 10 seconds after it dropped.

.Info's are gaining speed. This week alone on Sedo I was offered $150 for Ragweed.info and $190 for Crone.info. Not stellar names.

I dread registration time as I have nearly a thousand .info's now. Most of which are single dictionary words. I will have to transfer to another registerer who will offer close to the .99 cents registration fee I paid with GoDaddy. No way would I pay $7-8 per name.

I agree that they will become a great deal more valuable.
 
It never pays to argue with appraisals. I have alot of experience with .infos and I think that the appraisals so far are actually high. I couldnt see you getting more than $5 for this domain.
 
It never pays to argue with appraisals. I have alot of experience with .infos and I think that the appraisals so far are actually high. I couldnt see you getting more than $5 for this domain.

Yeah, and who's arguing? You think I was arguing? I am not allowed to respond to post in my thread. I respect every opinion shared in this forum, including yours.

Why the attitude Rockefeller? Are you a senior citizen, and this is why you are always so grouchy? Nothing against seniors, as we will all be there one day. A bad attitude doesn't suit a guy who knows as much about domaining as you do. Ask yourself, " What would John D. Rockefeller do?". You remember meeting him in person right? Be like that!
 
This name has good development potential, not only for RGP game as stated above, but also for the real estate industry, you could put up a site of virtual tours, or an informative site relating to final walkthroughs for homebuyers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom