• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

want to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellingonline

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
hello,
i just want to say hello to you all, I'm sure my posting count will be higher very soon, in the recent years I was just collecting domains on several occasions and now I'm sitting on a big portfolio and well, now it starts to scare me to sit on all of them without having the time to develop, the renew fees, you got the point ;) and no, it's not a bunch of crap I'm sitting on, I was kind of careful, BUT you know over time, it's just a "little" much, even if you only take good keyword & brandable ones (in your eyes), so now I'm here & hope you'll welcome me, I'm ready to contribute to the community too for sure, as I'm running two big (for us) forums by myself & posting is one of my passions :D

So here we go, let's have fun together! :D
 
Hello and welcome. :-)

If you aren't going to develop, then sell. It will give you extra money to develop the rest of the ones you keep. :-D
 
:welcome: and good luck for the future sales!
 
thanks for the welcome & hint, that's what I thought and hope this forum will help to get some sales maybe fast, seems not easy to get rid of them :D
 
thanks for the German Welcome :D I appreciate your efforts :cheer2:

PS: Is it worth spending $400 for the exclusive membership?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom