Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Want your adult domain developed instead of just parking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren.Davis

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you would like your adult domains developed as opposed to just parking them let me know. Keep in mind even a $2.95 trial join can pay up to $40 each. So in many cases it is much more profitable to develop as opposed to just parking.

I have been in the adult business since 2001 and have extensive experience building thumbnail gallery posts, link lists, blogs, free sites, and basic SEO'd mini sites. I can put together complete turnkey packages for you and even line up bulk jobs if you have many domains to develop over time. I work with one of the top designers in the business and have knowledge with most of the popular scripts used.

For reference I can build a mini site using photo or video content provided by paysite programs for around $100 each. This includes a lot of text copy paying attention to niche specific keywords for search engines. Contact me for an example. On the other end of the spectrum I can develop fully functional TGPs that are hands free and auto update with a database of 2500+ galleries provided by the paysite programs for about $250 including licensed scripts. These are just two of many examples.

If you need anything PM me here, ICQ 467 750 068, or email [email protected] for a quote. If you have adult domains but no idea how to monetize them get in touch with me. I can walk you though some ideas.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren,

I have about 4-6 high end names I want developed.

sm.com
mistress.com
assholes.com
adultsex.com

-=DCG=-

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I currently have a project under development with Warren and I must admit that I am very pleased with what he has done so far. He is very professional and easy to work with.

DBM

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sent pm, DBM

Thanks.

promo73

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested...please PM me.

Thank you.

almecho

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
warren,

sent you a PM but still waiting to hear back from you...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
warren,

sent you a PM but still waiting to hear back from you...

havent heard from him in weeks, I've been sending him emails regarding one site he is building for me

Warren.Davis

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Petros I have sent you I dunno how many emails. We're finishing it up per the changes you wanted.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
havent got any warren... and my spam filter is off... try contacting me here by PM.

Cheers,
Petros

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM details.
Have whores.us, SLUTS.US

Thanks

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren I have sent you an email - again. Please check it and get back to me as soon as possible

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren, this matter is getting somewhat serious. You sold me a TGP gallery back in April, which I purchased on behalf of a client. That client has now asked JMBsoft for support, via a link in the control panel of the software you sold me, and has had the following reply:

Quote:

"Greetings,

Unfortunately, if you purchased the software anywhere except directly from the jmbsoft.com
website you have been ripped off by the individual/company that sold you the software.
The software licenses are not transferable to new owners and cannot be resold by
end-users. I would recommend that you contact the individual/company that sold you the
software to get a refund for the amount you paid.

Regards,
Jeremy"

Can you please explain this?

Thank you.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would also like an explanation as to why I have not received a completed project, 4 months after I was supposed to receive it. It was stupid of me to pay you in advance, but you seemed professional and had a good TR - I guess that's a lesson learned.

On 12.5.2007 you wrote me:
" I will do my best to wrap this up for you over the weekend, Monday at the latest."

Now it's July 26th and haven't touched that website since May.

Also, I thought that I was the only one to whom this has happened, but I found out that there are more people than me or aZooZa that have a bad experience with you. Basically whoever pays you in advance is risking to lose his time and money with you

I

impactadmin

Warren,

Many members seem to be having some issues here with you.
All of you are respected members and we do not want to see anyone lose out negatively here.

Please post a response and notify these users of an update.

Many times a helpful response is well respected here rather then not responding at all.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators