Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Name for a health/vitamin/eco company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniche

Buyer Broker
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a client that is looking for a brandable domain for a company that will offer things such as:

"Vitamin formulas, over the counter medicines like aspirin, personal care like toothbrushes and toothpaste and razors, eye care and contact lense solution, skin care like creams, hair care, foods like cereals, and humanitarian efforts like housing, feeding, educating, medicine for orphans. everything is environmentally conscious. the vitamins and skin care are very advanced formulas. "

"I am leaning towards the visual images these can inspire as I think that aids memorability. I am thinking visually like steps, stairs, markers, miles, any kind of an ascending pattern. ANY pattern can be used. I think visual words like Nova are good for the sunburst image, yet I would be happy to find something else here as well. Think visual images for radiating, expanding exploding, or synonyms to fresh, whole.

I am going to stay away from anything with the health food store keywords like natural or nature. besides, I am also interested in doing over the counter pharmaceuticals blended with natural ingredients. "

We're looking for something catchy and brandable. Not really looking for product based names as much as an identity. Also the .Com is a must. We'll look at other extensions as well, but only if you have the .com.

They are not looking to spend a ton so I thought I'd suggest it in the cheapest forum, but if the right name is there I think they'll go a good bit higher for it.

Please just post your domains in this thread with a BIN price. If one of your names is selected and we are willing to pay that price or somewhere near it I will contact you.

Thanks

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

HasRob

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Avbia.com

$50

godaddy.

Good luck

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have these brandable .COMs (that might fit with your description) with the wholesale BIN.

All are at GoDaddy.

Greatitude.com - $75
DoctorZen.com - $125
NewBetterYou.com - $150
AMatterOfChoice.com - $95
VisionaryStar.com - $110
VisionaryDream.com - $100
OxygenLover.com - $140
MyGreatHealth.com - $150
LoveHealthWealth.com - $130
HopeCharityLove.com - $130

Best,

Toria

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All negotiable / offers welcome

BEAUTYGOODS.ORG - $50.00
NATURALCURING.COM - $200.00
LAVAGE.ORG - $500
VILLAGEMED.COM & VILLAGEMEDS.COM - $500 for the pair
MEDICINEVILLAGE.COM- 1k
CUREVISTA.COM - offers
VISTACURE.COM - offers
Tonique.net - offers
PELOTTE.COM - offers
SPAYER.COM - offers
PROVIDENTHEALTH.COM - $xxxx / offers

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Constructing a similar site at the moment:

eEAT.net

Will consider offers but not cheap.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ecovana.com $600

Thanks.

followyourbliss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
earthnurture. com; .info; .net; & .org ( I have the whole set...whole package $200)
earthvigil.com; & .net (Both for $175.00)
liveearthusa.com (this one gets a little traffic already) $70

I will consider selling the packages separately for $100 for the .coms; $75 for the .nets;
$50 for the .info or .org.

Good Luck!
Tanya

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SafeBio.com $75

:cheesy:

Magic79

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Givehope.us $180
DrCares.net mid $xxxx
Refuges.net $xxxx
Healthop.com high $xxxx

Godaddy

Sniche

Buyer Broker
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the submissions. I see a couple that are interesting. I will run them by my client to see what he thinks.

For a bit of further guidance, I do know that two-word .com's are being strongly looked at. They are looking for something bright and sunny that gives you a sense of purity or invigoration that may or may not be combined with something health/medical related. So for example "SunnyDay.com , ShineInteractive.com and Aurava.com would all be interesting domains.

Also, the .com is a must, we'll look at others in the set if you have the .com but not vice-versa. I'll edit the main post to reflect this.

HasRob

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyLifeBeam.com

$500

followyourbliss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Crossbones,

Based on your last post, I also offer you the following 2 word .com, which is getting some respectable traffic already, considering I really stink at the parking thing...

Sunnydogs.com $200

Thanks again,
T

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
accumin.com - 950
cognati.com - 400
hygenica.com - 350

Sniche

Buyer Broker
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have further feedback from my client.

"I am leaning towards the visual images these can inspire as I think that aids memorability. I am thinking visually like steps, stairs, markers, miles, any kind of an ascending pattern. ANY pattern can be used. I think visual words like Nova are good for the sunburst image, yet I would be happy to find something else here as well. Think visual images for radiating, expanding exploding, or synonyms to fresh, whole.

I am going to stay away from anything with the health food store keywords like natural or nature. besides, I am also interested in doing over the counter pharmaceuticals blended with natural ingredients. "

Suggest accordingly...

Thanks
Bones.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice to see it narrowed down. Does your man suffer from verbal diarrhoea? Or maybe he's a philosopher, like the bloke I had in the back of my cab last week...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nice to see it narrowed down. Does your man suffer from verbal diarrhoea? Or maybe he's a philosopher, like the bloke I had in the back of my cab last week...

There is a slight indication he might be into Zen. The words flow like a flower left adrift, riding the summer breeze :D

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it maybe a 'Ying' and 'Yang' thing. I have some blue 10mg diazepam 'mother's helpers' that assist me through these domaining dichotomies. Just on the odd occasion of course.

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eVitals.com
RxPod.com
RxComplete.com
VitalPod.com
PrescribeInc.com
Dietique.com
Vicion.com
Essentral.com
Radiality.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom