Wanted: Spanish brandable domain

• Dear DNForum.com user. We have been forced to alter your password in order to maintain your account security. This process can take up to 24 hours.

There have been attempts to access accounts that are from 2014 or older and therefore we have seen it necessary to do a hard reset of all user passwords.

If your current password does not work, please use the following link to reset your password
    https://www.dnforum.com/lost-password/

If you encounter any issues please contact us via the contact form here:
    https://www.dnforum.com/misc/contact

We are actively investigating this issue and will update you on any progress we make. While this process is ongoing server response times might be sluggish and certain features, like advanced search, will be unavailable. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but it is necessary to protect your account.

Best Lars AKA Castion
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickCR

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 3, 2012
CR
Hello All,

I have been on the hunt the last week or two for a brandable domain in Spanish.

These are the keywords that describe what I am looking for.

Security, Data, Intelligence, Techy

.com only.

budget $500

I want a name that is powerful, respectful and truth worthy (VeriSign, Truste, Authorize, Credomatic, ATH, etc are names that come to mind).

I know this would be next to impossible in english, but there are still quite a few spanish terms out there.

Also a simple english term that is easy to understand in spanish would work to. For example Sale is common in latin countries, etc.. (Just an example I don't want sale in the domain).

I will keep on the hunt, but if any one has something they would like to part with or even just suggestions, feel free to PM me or post here!

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Last edited:

ImageAuthors

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Jul 11, 2011
Seattle, WA
To echo Acro, hearing a budget would be nice. But here's a PM anyhow.

--Actually 2 PM's, since the list I sent was too long for one.

Last edited:

nickCR

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 3, 2012
CR
Thanks for all your PM's.

Still looking for a domain, feel free to PM or post here what you have available!

nickCR

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 3, 2012
CR
I appreciate everyones participation and PM's so far. Still haven't found a domain that fits what I am doing.

Feel free to pm me if you have anything that fits the bit or post it up here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.