Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wanted: very cheap .CA domain to test registrar + registrant transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to do a test of the .ca transfer system (in particular how the registrar and registrant can be changed simultaneously when doing a transfer). So, I need a domain name that is *not* at Tucows, and that can be transferred (i.e. isn't within any 60-day lock period). If you have a domain name that you don't plan to renew or is "worthless", that's ideal.

For your time, I'll pay CAD $20 (that includes the value of the domain), via PayPal, upon successful transfer of the domain name to Tucows. My goal is to ensure that a transfer can take place of both the registrar AND the registrant in one step, and that Tucows' system can properly handle it.

NO TM or other objectionable names will be acceptable for this experiment.

Please contact me via email [email protected]. If you're amenable to talking on the phone while we do the transfer, that's even better (i.e. I want to see the mechanics of how the transfer works, and also get a sense of how long it takes for the emails, etc.).

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread can be closed (I found the name, and my test was successful).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom