• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale wapmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
I know this is an 'old cherry' and has appeared here many times. I was offered $140,000 for it in 1999 :dead:

Offers please...
 
oh dear god, did you turn down $140k for this name?!? sorry to hear that.

Anyways, I love the name, it should be able to sell for 4->5 figures in todays market. WAP2 here and everything
 
Thanks folks.

Bump -- Any offers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom