• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers warez-bb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any revenue stats? Screenshot?
 
just added it to namedrive and trying to test making money with it:

Domain Name Revenue Views Clicks CTR Avg PPC RPM Added on
check_square_off.gif
warez-bb.com US$ 9.01 3994 167 % 4.18 US$ 0.05 US$ 2.26 14 Jul 2008
 
$500, provided you have a screenshot of the revenue
 
I could remember this domain was owned by Warez-bb.org and redirected to their site before.

Would you provide more info on more details to verify your ownership? I can see the whois is changed, but more info would be useful.

I offer $3500 in advance.

Thanks
 
dntrader3 what you want to say...
 
Hi Xninja!
I am refering to dnf member "owntag"'s following post:

I could remember this domain was owned by Warez-bb.org and redirected to their site before.

Would you provide more info on more details to verify your ownership? I can see the whois is changed, but more info would be useful.

I offer $3500 in advance.

Thanks


I also want more information regarding that.

Thanks!
 
hello...

this domain is owned by me from the 2005 i was surprissed when i found that they didn`t register the .com/.net !

so i did register the domain and redirect it to their website all these years!
so now i said why not making money from it

so this week its my first time adding this domain to a parking company namedrive

and this is the screenshot of the last "today" revenue

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9210/16956360jj0.jpg

this is the awstats screenshot before i changed my nameservers to namedrive:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9500/22162188mu8.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom