Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WARNING: AVOID INTERNET.BS

FuzzySpuffy

Reaction score
As there is a lot of talk online about Internet.bs being a registrar that looks after their clients, offers bulletproof domains, etc I would just like to share my recent experience with them:
My competitor sent them a fake complaint about my website claiming infringement (this has happened with other registrars before and it was communicated to me or resolved or I was able to transfer my domain name)

They disconnected my domain about 18 days ago, on the 5th of May without any communication or notice or anything. The first I found out about it was when I visited the site and saw it was dead.
I emailed them and ask them to resume my service of give me my EPP code so I could transfer to a new registrar. They requested a copy of my drivers license, passport & utility bill. I provided that to them 10 days ago - and guess what happens next?

They RE-ENABLE my domain name but point the name servers to their parked page so they can earn ad revenue from my traffic and customers, and that was the last I've heard of the situation.
So please avoid my mistake and go elsewhere - even GoDaddy, NameCheap etc are more reliable as "bulletproof" registrars because at least they give you the EPP code to go elsewhere.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators