Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WARNING - NameJet.com is no longer reliable

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think to be extremely patient, respectful and tolerant towards other people, cultures and companies in both business and real life but NameJet is really making me crazy !

NameJet was a fantastic company with a wonderful friendly support team till one year ago, I remember they were promptly assisting and responding to tickets even during festive days.

I don't know what changed in the company in the latest months but nothing is working as before.
We need to wait upto 10/15 days to get a reply to our tickets in the best cases while we get NO reply when they don't want to assist on some specific issues.

Every time we win domains registered with Easily.uk we need to fight for months to get them moved to our account.
We're now waiting they transfer to us a domain won in March 2020 (5 months ago) and other 2 names won in May 2020 (3 months ago).

NameJet is ignoring our tickets despite the fact we've always paid promptly for all our won auctions and this time Easily.uk is ignoring our emails as well.
Ok I may ask someone to call them as I did in the past for a chance to get them in the ''next few weeks' but thisì's not the point.

We've entered into an agreement with NameJet by accepting to use their auction service and we've always respected their TOS so we expect they assist us in gaining ownership over all won names in the shortest possible time but be aware this's not happening anymore.

You'll not usually have any issues with names reg'd with NetworkSolutions/Register.com but there're some exceptions there as well because some names have some strange bugs (for instance we've a domain apparently registered with NameSecure.com but they're asserting it's now under the responsibility of Networksolutions so we can see it at Netsol but we're unable to manage the same).

Well, stay away from NameJet to avoid a big headache unless you don't see a really fantastic name you want to get because they'll not assist once you'll start to have issues with their auctioners and external partners.

Domain summit 2024

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think to be extremely patient, respectful and tolerant towards other people, cultures and companies in both business and real life but NameJet is really making me crazy !

NameJet was a fantastic company with a wonderful friendly support team till one year ago, I remember they were promptly assisting and responding to tickets even during festive days.

I don't know what changed in the company in the latest months but nothing is working as before.
We need to wait upto 10/15 days to get a reply to our tickets in the best cases while we get NO reply when they don't want to assist on some specific issues.

Every time we win domains registered with Easily.uk we need to fight for months to get them moved to our account.
We're now waiting they transfer to us a domain won in March 2020 (5 months ago) and other 2 names won in May 2020 (3 months ago).

NameJet is ignoring our tickets despite the fact we've always paid promptly for all our won auctions and this time Easily.uk is ignoring our emails as well.
Ok I may ask someone to call them as I did in the past for a chance to get them in the ''next few weeks' but thisì's not the point.

We've entered into an agreement with NameJet by accepting to use their auction service and we've always respected their TOS so we expect they assist us in gaining ownership over all won names in the shortest possible time but be aware this's not happening anymore.

You'll not usually have any issues with names reg'd with NetworkSolutions/Register.com but there're some exceptions there as well because some names have some strange bugs (for instance we've a domain apparently registered with NameSecure.com but they're asserting it's now under the responsibility of Networksolutions so we can see it at Netsol but we're unable to manage the same).

Well, stay away from NameJet to avoid a big headache unless you don't see a really fantastic name you want to get because they'll not assist once you'll start to have issues with their auctioners and external partners.
They have been terrible for a long time.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

every platform has issues and faults sometimes
but if more leave.... then that will be less competition for me.

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom