- Joined
- Feb 13, 2006
- Messages
- 371
- Reaction score
- 6
About an hour ago I received an email from registerfly informing me my account's default email was changed to [email protected] - I did not change it. Now I could not access my account!
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
or someone at the company, is ****ing around with the accounts.
When will you people learn?
asshole attitude is right !
As many posts as there have been, and as many people have been burnt, yes, I've got an attitude when you're too stupid to learn anything.
Now he is not just an asshole ... but a funny one ?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.