Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

news Was there a Hack/Data Breach at Epik?

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know, that's what I said.

"someone mention DNF without issue, maybe they now removed that rule, unsure of that."

I'm sure they'll put it back.

"I have damaged FB reputation with a couple of comments, imagine what I can do to other platforms or individuals"

Oh my, powerful man you are. You're like a Super Hero, took out Facebook with 2 comments.

But @Neoget was posting on NP before the restriction, correct?

Domain Summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Restricted or Banned from NP
You seem to be quite enthusiastic about NamePros, always bringing it for whatever reason.
LOL. She's lying about cheap domain registrations. She can call me old man because I don't hide my identity.
That one gave me a laugh too. @JennBlogger is obviously a 2nd account to appear as if there's more that dislike Epik or trying to hide their NamePros identity for whatever reason. I don't get it, but it is what it is.

For as long as they stay on topic within this thread and leave drops like this in other threads, they're not doing anything wrong and we can keep them around.
It says renewals are $8.99 at Epik, my renewals are $8.85.
As far as the renewal rates, when I said "my" that was meaning my renewal rates elsewhere.
As a blogger, you see the use of a comma making that confusing without clarification, right? We went out of our way to try and help you get the correct pricing of $8.49, a savings of 36 cents from your current prices elsewhere because your grammar made it appear as if you were wrongly priced in at Epik. You can still get your 36 cent discount. Further, I believe Epik also has a $6.99 .com transfer promo that will help with the first year transferring in even cheaper to renew (basically a renewal $1.86 less than your current rate). Surprises me that any businessperson would turn down that opportunity, especially if they have a hefty portfolio.

However, if you want to save money on domains, get in contact with Rob or pass it along to me to get it across and I'll be glad to assist! :)

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
You seem to be quite enthusiastic about NamePros, always bringing it for whatever reason.

That one gave me a laugh too. @JennBlogger is obviously a 2nd account to appear as if there's more that dislike Epik or trying to hide their NamePros identity for whatever reason. I don't get it, but it is what it is.

For as long as they stay on topic within this thread and leave drops like this in other threads, they're not doing anything wrong and we can keep them around.

As a blogger, you see the use of a comma making that confusing without clarification, right? We went out of our way to try and help you get the correct pricing of $8.49, a savings of 36 cents from your current prices elsewhere because your grammar made it appear as if you were wrongly priced in at Epik. You can still get your 36 cent discount. Further, I believe Epik also has a $6.99 .com transfer promo that will help with the first year transferring in even cheaper to renew (basically a renewal $1.86 less than your current rate). Surprises me that any businessperson would turn down that opportunity, especially if they have a hefty portfolio.

However, if you want to save money on domains, get in contact with Rob or pass it along to me to get it across and I'll be glad to assist! :)
You do the same as mr-x talking about NP, other accounts. Makes me wonder if you guys are one in the same to make it look for active here. Or you both like to go around and harass people. It's like you guys can't stop talking about Namepros for some reason, you keep bringing them up.

As far as prices, I already explained it to you, it's cheaper where I have them.

You mention good business, while seemingly not understanding what good business is. You actually posted you don't care about the controversy, well buyers might when they see where your domains are located at.

I also find it interesting for a company/people that work at a company talking about freedom and privacy, run around harassing people about the opposite.

I'm sure your big business brain thinks it's a good idea to have your domains at what will be the Worst Registrar.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You do the same as mr-x talking about NP, other accounts. Makes me wonder if you guys are one in the same to make it look for active here. Or you both like to go around and harass people. It's like you guys can't stop talking about Namepros for some reason, you keep bringing them up.

As far as prices, I already explained it to you, it's cheaper where I have them.

You mention good business, while seemingly not understanding what good business is. You actually posted you don't care about the controversy, well buyers might when they see where your domains are located at.

I also find it interesting for a company/people that work at a company talking about freedom and privacy, run around harassing people about the opposite.

I'm sure your big business brain thinks it's a good idea to have your domains at what will be the Worst Registrar.
anigif_sub-buzz-28432-1504043534-3.gif

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You do the same as mr-x talking about NP, other accounts. Makes me wonder if you guys are one in the same to make it look for active here.
Reminded me of this. 😂

Except @mr-x and I have nothing to hide. You easily found who I was. And by the look of things, are pretty infatuated with my history, pulling up a thread from 5 years ago.

1636000158644.png
Please explain to the audience how a 1 year renewal of $6.99 with a transfer or $8.49 a year renewal is cheaper than your price of $8.85. I'm having difficulties understanding the complexity behind this.
You actually posted you don't care about the controversy, well buyers might when they see where your domains are located at.
Yes. I had one that might've been concerned. You know what the solution was? I gave them the auth code. :rolleyes:
run around harassing people about the opposite.
Odd interpretation of events, but okay.
Given the title by whom? Cause I rank them on the opposite of that spectrum, and since my domains are my business, that's all that really matters.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Given the title by whom? Cause I rank them on the opposite of that spectrum, and since my domains are my business, that's all that really matters.

Domainers with the poll at NP. Same site Rob highlights on the home page of Epik giving the poll credibility.

So when you advertise that domainers voted Epik Registrar of the Year, then when they vote you Worst Registrar, then you take the good with the bad.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainers with the poll at NP. Same site Rob highlights on the home page of Epik giving the poll credibility.
Oh my! A community telling me what's best for my business based on their political views?
So when you advertise that domainers voted Epik Registrar of the Year, then when they vote you Worst Registrar, then you take the good with the bad.
Didn't Rob already address that it's being removed by January, as it will no longer matter in the new year, and that it's only still there now because it's such low priority to remove in the grand scheme of things in a whole new design? Let's keep beating that horse though.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Oh my! A community telling me what's best for my business based on their political views?
Oh my, the biggest domaining forum on the internet saying Epik is the Worst Registrar. When you won it was a big deal, now all of a sudden it's not. They're all losing Best Registrar of the Year and the Only Pick 1 Registrar polls as well.

5:12 pm

11:23pm

That's over 6 hours where you had 0 posts.

When you have an admin/mod that acts like you do, plus dirty old men like @mr-x running around, it doesn't help.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please explain to the audience how a 1 year renewal of $6.99 with a transfer or $8.49 a year renewal is cheaper than your price of $8.85. I'm having difficulties understanding the complexity behind this.
Also waiting on your explanation how your prices are cheaper than Epik. This is important as it could help community members here potentially save money.
That's over 6 hours where you had 0 posts.
We have plenty of time to grow with innovation backed by a team of developers now. Perhaps instead of criticize our lack of activity, you could tell us how to improve? Besides saying to drop Epik, of course.
When you have an admin/mod that acts like you do, plus dirty old men like @mr-x
I don't mind the personal attack, but this is your official first warning for attacking a community member again. Please refrain from attacks like that going forward or leave the community on your own accord now.

Thanks!

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
"Perhaps instead of criticize our lack of activity, you could tell us how to improve?"

I just did and you just screwed up again. It's like you can't get it right. You do it to yourselves, the lack of self awareness.

You guys say you're all for freedom/differing opinion, as long as people agree with you. If not, send out the attack dogs.

You just threatened me with a warning but did you give one to mr-x? No, because he agrees with you, part of the tribe.

And as far as attacks, I respond to how people talk to me. You're very condescending, and if someone gives it back to you, threaten them.

So that's the reason for lack of participation. I've tried telling you the problem, some others have. Most won't say anything, there are other places to talk domaining.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You just threatened me with a warning but did you give one to mr-x? No, because he agrees with you, part of the tribe.
Show me where he clearly attacked you twice as I can show you where you called him a dirty old man and I will.
I just did and you just screwed up again. It's like you can't get it right. You do it to yourselves, the lack of self awareness.
You only criticized our lack of activity. Tell us something that we can do on the forum to improve experience. NamePros and DNF are now both on Xenforo 2, so there's not much differentiation. Should we add a chat room, X, Y, Z?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just went back 3 pages and can't see anything that he attacked you on besides you having the right to remain anonymous. Let me know where and I will.

But, until then, I'll give @mr-x an informal warning that we do not lob personal attacks in the meantime.

Happy? Probably not.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying Rob.

Current pricing at Epik:

$6.99 .com transfers
$7.99 .com new registrations
$8.49 .com renewals

All-inclusive and no limit. If you are not seeing that on your account, let us know. We'll take care of that.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Perhaps instead of criticize our lack of activity, you could tell us how to improve?"

You guys say you're all for freedom/differing opinion, as long as people agree with you. If not, send out the attack dogs.

And as far as attacks, I respond to how people talk to me. You're very condescending, and if someone gives it back to you, threaten them.

So that's the reason for lack of participation. I've tried telling you the problem, some others have. Most won't say anything, there are other places to talk domaining.

I didn't threaten or insult you; I asked what alias you used on NP.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anonymous: This forum sucks. Nothing but losers here.

Anonymous 10 post later: Stop being mean to me.

Anonymous the next day: Akshully...

Steff

Level 2
Reaction score
I hope we can address the topic of this thread without personal attacks or innuendos.

I didn't threaten or insult you; I asked what alias you used on NP.

Why would you want to know that?

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope we can address the topic of this thread without personal attacks or innuendos.

Why would you want to know that?

@JennBlogger came here asking a lot of questions. When she didn't get the answers she wanted, she made insulting accusations.

She asked me the very same question, what alias do I use on NP, how many accounts do I have. I answered truthfully because I have nothing to hide.

If she can ask questions and demand answers, so can anyone else. I want to know who I'm dealing with.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom