Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Was there a Hack/Data Breach at Epik?

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
The Epik data breach occurred in 2021 and targeted the American domain registrar and web hosting company Epik. The breach exposed a wide range of information including personal information of customers, domain history and purchase records, credit card information, internal company emails, and records from the company's WHOIS privacy service.
You proved being a troll, why you continue?
Maybe you are paid or you are some energetic vampire that come to feed on negativity.

Domain summit 2024

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
To me, this seems probably false and is just some (baseless) despicable denigrating (I also hope so, TBH).
"Hackers on estradiol"!? Lol, seriously? ;)
Someone don't seem to understand very well what they're writing, there. Probably too occupied to think about the "nazi" and "hitler" dumb references. Yeah, "think" may not be the correct word, though.

By doing a search on "hackers on estradiol", it seems to be a SONG. But no hacking group seem to go by that nickname (and I wouldn't see a lot of people with a brain choosing that....)

Hackers taking a menopause drug?

Older female hackers?

Kinda of funny actually

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This topic is getting too old now, I'm sure Epik has done lots to increase security.

Instead of rehashing this subject over and over again maybe we can talk about the advances Epik has made in security.

Anyways, I am unwatching this topic, looking forward to @robmonster maybe making a new topic discussing security moving forward instead.

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
A major registrar gets hacked, millions of credit cards and passwords in the wild

This effects everyone here that uses epik

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators