Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Watchdoctorwho.co.uk and 4 other TV show sites, top of google, $60+ income. Quick Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguru2525

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling off my collection of TV Show sites. Built these from the ground up and all are ranking in google so getting good traffic. Just want a fresh start so offloading all of them. Real bargain for those who have a use for them as they are aged as well. 95% of the traffic going to the sites are from the UK. Tried putting a gateway on some of the pages and the sites all take around $0-5 per day.

The sites are
www.watchdoctorwho.co.uk (top 10 google uk for watch doctor who)
www.watchreddwarf.co.uk (top 10 google uk for watch red dwarf)
www.watchonlyfoolsandhorsesepisodes.com (top 10 google for watch only fools and horses)
www.fawltytowersepisodes.co.uk (top 10 google uk for fawlty towers episodes)
www.watchamericandad.co.uk (top 10 google uk for watch american dad)

Want a quick sale, for all the stats on traffic and a rough indication of earnings go to http://coyoteheights.com/stats.htm.

Current earnings are $60+ a month but I haven't monetised properly. With the traffic its getting, shoving adsense on would probably skyrocket earnings. I can't get an adsense account so I have never tried it.
After payment is complete, I will hand over the hosting account to you and will transfer domain names over only once I'm satisfied I won't get a chargeback. Would rather be paid by bank transfer but would need proof of id for this method. Can pay by paypal if the fees are paid.

Looking for cash in the low $xxx range

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom