Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

We buy SnapBacks for $49 each !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We buy SnapBacks for $30 each (if there're at least 90 days before their expiration date) - $25 (if they will expire within 60 days) or $20 (if they'll expire within a maximum period of 15-30 days)
Any quantity, I take entire accounts: if you've 6 associated under the same acount, for example, I take them in bulk to solve the problem.

PM or email if you've something to propose: [email protected]

No matter when you'll read this thread because, until it will be open, I'll be still interested in taking new Snaps to the above conditions.

Domain Summit 2024

nameowner

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you still have snap of $20?

Originally posted by .biz
i just sold 50 accts for $23 each 2 wks ago. :(

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No .biz .... I'm very sad to hear that :(((
I was ready to pay much more for them ... Big loss, you wasted them for nothing ... With me you'd have had your money back.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fa get a boud it. Message deleted.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know. I just don't feel that snap grab any good names lately, so I sold them all cheap.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
Might be able to work a deal for Snap accounts for bulk orders at $54 each. Full year. Any interest?

Why not? But it'd be even better if the price is lower :).

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not a member or related to NamePursuit.com, but I notice on their home page a SnapBack offer of $49 through Jan 15 2003:

http://www.namepursuit.com/

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi fizz, thanks for this useful news, I couldn't know.
Our original proposal has been edited ...

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fizz
I'm not a member or related to NamePursuit.com, but I notice on their home page a SnapBack offer of $49 through Jan 15 2003:

http://www.namepursuit.com/

Can somone give me the url for this promotion?
I mean snpnames.com/promotion ...something.htm

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stuff, the SnapBack promotional price is for NamePursuit members. A month's NP membership is $49, so if you were going to purchase more than two SB's at the regular $69, the NP membership is virtually free to check what's on offer there.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fizz
stuff, the SnapBack promotional price is for NamePursuit members. A month's NP membership is $49, so if you were going to purchase more than two SB's at the regular $69, the NP membership is virtually free to check what's on offer there.

Yes I know, but there most be also a link for it?

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when discussing snap services, I wouldn't ask for the time of day from NAMEPURSUIT.COM or domainguru. They recommend and sell software that does not work.

Their popular domains software did not work for me, and has not been updated for over a year according to this user:

http://download.com.com/3302-2381-7062536.html

This program does not work. The support does not respond. I think they are no longer allowed to get domains from deleteddomains.com and went belly up. If anyone knows where to report this company they should do so. The program is 100% useless and there still selling it. I bought this about a year ago and it was a good product. I always upgraded versions and so on. Then, after the 128 version came out the program just quit. If you buy it you will get riped. BEWARE!
However, their charging of your credit card goes right through.

Now how many other programs would you like to purchase from this company?

D.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I buy Snaps for $100 fixed priced (and you get to recycle the credit!).

Here are the conditions:

1. Your SnapBack reservation is protecting a domain I want. Since I don't know what domain names are reserved by whom, the seller has to tell me the names on which they have SnapBack reservations. If I like the domain, we have a deal.

2. The seller must have AOL Instant Messenger, and IMs me and tells me in real time after he has just deleted the SnapBack from his account (the seller presumably gets a credit from SnapNames).

3. In real time, I go into my SnapNames account and place a new SnapBack on that desired domain name. Upon making my reservation, I pay SnapNames the $69 fee, and immediately go to PayPal and send $100 to the 'seller.'

That's it!

There is some risk to me, because SnapNames doesn't grab EVERY dropped domain name, but I think I may try this for a while and see how it goes.

I have absolutely no interest in any other type of implementation, such as buying accounts or buying remaining credits, etc.. at any discount.

Please do not PM me. If you have some SnapBack reservations on some decent names, find me in the WhoIs or on my website and let me know what you got. I imagine there are some folks with whom I will do steady repeat business.

http://ibuysnaps.com

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComCowboy
I buy Snaps for $100 fixed priced (and you get to recycle the credit!).

Here are the conditions:

1. Your SnapBack reservation is protecting a domain I want. Since I don't know what domain names are reserved by whom, the seller has to tell me the names on which they have SnapBack reservations. If I like the domain, we have a deal.

2. The seller must have AOL Instant Messenger, and IMs me and tells me in real time after he has just deleted the SnapBack from his account (the seller presumably gets a credit from SnapNames).

3. In real time, I go into my SnapNames account and place a new SnapBack on that desired domain name. Upon making my reservation, I pay SnapNames the $69 fee, and immediately go to PayPal and send $100 to the 'seller.'

That's it!

There is some risk to me, because SnapNames doesn't grab EVERY dropped domain name, but I think I may try this for a while and see how it goes.

I have absolutely no interest in any other type of implementation, such as buying accounts or buying remaining credits, etc.. at any discount.

Please do not PM me. If you have some SnapBack reservations on some decent names, find me in the WhoIs or on my website and let me know what you got. I imagine there are some folks with whom I will do steady repeat business.

http://ibuysnaps.com

I'll do it. The only thing is that you pay the $100 first to my Pay Pal account.....then I will take the snap off.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom