• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

We Need To Get Rid Of This Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
If anyone has adam's (dotcomgod) scorpio's or any other mod or admin's phone number, call them and let them know what is going on with this guy trashing the forum.
 
If anyone has adam's (dotcomgod) scorpio's or any other mod or admin's phone number, call them and let them know what is going on with this guy trashing the forum.

Do we even have Mods here anymore? I recall most of the mods were relieved of their mod status some time ago and were to be replaced by paid mods or admins but do not recall ny announcement of that actualy happening (possibly I missed it).
 
Why do you double post? Have not just pm adam and some of the mods?
 
Hey, DCG will probably make an announcement in a week or two. ;-)

Seriously though, he never really gave a good reason for dropping a bunch of decent mods.
 
If I was a mod this would have been fixed by now...hopefully someone will see this soon or there will be 300 of those stupid posts by tomorrow morning.

I'd also like to know which former member this guy was...that should be easy to tell using his IP.
 
Im not quite sure either. I know scorpio and Bob are still mods. Other then that, I believe the rest have been let go. Its a big job for only two or so people to take on. Considering the fact that atleast 1 mod should be on the forum 24/7 so something like this doesnt happen again.
 
There should be some sort of anti-flood hack installed.
 
Hey, DCG will probably make an announcement in a week or two. ;-)

Seriously though, he never really gave a good reason for dropping a bunch of decent mods.

Yes, that group of mods were very good. It was amazing they were dropped especially since they worked for FREE and the unannounced new ones will be PAID. Very odd.
 
The only thing that I can think of is that the new mods will not be in the domain industry. Who knows, im not sure that the mod drop wasnt even announced. Could have missed the actual announcement.

As I said in another thread, it would be nice if the tech crew enabled a feature where if so many people vote to ban someone, they could do so for something like 3 days untill the issue is worked out. That way if a mod isnt on 24/7, we wont have to worry about this again.
 
I think SouthernTN is still a mod...whether or not he is being paid I'm not sure.
 
If I was a mod this would have been fixed by now...hopefully someone will see this soon or there will be 300 of those stupid posts by tomorrow morning.

I'd also like to know which former member this guy was...that should be easy to tell using his IP.

1 or 2 per minute will be a lot more than 300 by the morning.

Just checked and see there are no mods or admins here. I don't think they were hired yet anyway.
 
I doubt he will continue through the whole night...but maybe he's just crazy enough to do that.
 
Well I know Adam was just in the forum... He posted at 2:00 AM EST. and its now only 2:16AM EST. Why he has not done anything, who knows? maybe he just didnt see it.
 
Maybe we should all meet in the chat room. Discuss it there instead of 10 different threads.
 
DNForum should charge for posting. With all this flooding, Adam would get richer. :-) It would also raise the quality.
 
Quick, everybody to the bat mobi....chat room!
 
DNForum should charge for posting. With all this flooding, Adam would get richer. :-) It would also raise the quality.

The guy would charge back his credit card so Adam would get no money for the posts.
 
it's taken him 2 hours to post them all, but it'll take a few seconds to delete his account and the postings attached to it. what a dork.
 
this is what happens when people could enter forum for free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom