• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Wealth-Forum.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkside

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
31
Please share any opinions.

Thanks
 
May be low XXX without "-"

imo

Middle $XX High $XX

If you do not develop it.
 
The dash kills it. It's brutal.

Rule #10:
Register domains with dashes ONLY if you are going to develop it.


Regards.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Could I get the first 9 rules off you ecafe, because I'm thinking you're dead on with #10.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Could I get the first 9 rules off you ecafe, because I'm thinking you're dead on with #10.
 
mid xx, shd be developed to gain value
 
Good for development but very difficult to resell: I think low $XX to a reseller.

Good luck!
 
No real reseller value. It will be worth your while to develop.
 
I wouldn't even bother to develop.:nono:
There are better names out there for that.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Could I get the first 9 rules off you ecafe, because I'm thinking you're dead on with #10.

Beast, I am in the process of putting together a list. I arbitrarily made it 10 because I'm sure there are at least 9 more important rules. Will let know when ready.

Regards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom