• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Wealthsectors.com+master rights to software+courses+website

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2006

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
WEALTHSECTORS.COM



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEALTHSECTORS.COM IS FOR SALE



THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:-

A MASTER COPY of STOCK MARKET MEDIA SOFTWARE
A MASTER COPY of UPDATED BEAR MARKET TRADING COURSE (in password protected PDF format)
A MASTER COPY of QUICK FINANCIAL PLANNER (in password protected PDF format)
A MASTER COPY of OPTIONS TRADING KIT (in password protected PDF format)
Full Rights To The Associated Images & Design
Full Rights To The Supporting Web Sites
FREE Transfer Of The Domain Name (wealthsectors.com) and Web Site
BONUS Option Kit Web Site
BONUS Investment Web Site
BONUS Stock Market & Trading Software Applications -

This includes:-

Portfololio software
FAQ generator software
screen captire software

* A Backup Copy on CD will be delivered free of charge

To view the site, please click the link below:

www.wealthsectors.com

To view the options kit website please included free of charge, click on the link below:-

www.wealthsectors.com/optionskit/

To view the prizes site included free of charge, please click on the link below:-

www.wealthsectors.com/prizesite/

To view a demo of the quotestream software in action, please click the link below:-

www.wealthsectors.com/demo.html

To see the links part of the website, please click on the link below:-

www.wealthsectors.com/links/

The domain name is a very good name in itself.

I am looking for a good offer, Please feel free to post offers on here. I am very reasonable on price.
Offers over $200, for BIN $1000. It is likely if noone offers the BIN than I will offer you it at your offer, which could be $200!!!

Reason for sale: I have a business project I am currently working on and it is costing overbudget so I need to raise finance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom