• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers WebArcadeScript.com w/ 4 arcade sites and FULL rights to script

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDev

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
WebArcadeScript.com

All domains included in sale are registered at DomainSite with close to a year left to expiry. No need to worry about any renewing for quite some time. ;)

Package:

The package includes:

WebArcadeScript.com - http://www.webarcadescript.com

Complete arcade script business website. Everything has been done for you, all you need to do is setup the ordering system.

LoonyArcade.com - http://www.loonyarcade.com

Arcade site using WebArcadeScript. Receives a few unique visitors daily on average.

ShiftArcade.com - http://www.shiftarcade.com

Arcade site using WebArcadeScript. Brand new, therefore minimal traffic and revenue.

TrickArcade.com - http://www.trickarcade.com

Arcade site using WebArcadeScript. Receives a few unique visitors daily on average.

TwistArcade.com - http://www.twistarcade.com

Arcade site using WebArcadeScript. Brand new, therefore minimal traffic.

ePostExchange.com - http://www.epostexchange.com

This is not an arcade site. It is a post exchange forum, which I have included in the package simply because I have no time and use for it.

Full rights to the script:

You will receive full rights to the script. I will no longer be able to sell copies of the script if I sell this package to you. You can also change its name, name it whatever you please, WebArcadeScript doesn't have to be its name.

WebArcadeScript features:

# Administration backend, where you can easily add new games and choose appropriate thumbnails
# Categories for every type of game you could possibly play
# Contact us page
# Tell-a-friend page
# All URL's are rewritten to help with Search Engine Optimization

Description:

You are paying for 5 websites and full rights to a neatly coded and custom arcade script. I have had a few people contact me with interests in buying the script, I will be forwarding them to you.

Why am I selling?

It's just been the first two days back at school and I'm already finding it very hard to cope with these sites, and have barely visited them through the past few days. I'd like to pass these sites and this little business on to someone who has something better to do with these sites rather than just leave them abandoned.

I can't really make anything from the arcade sites anyways since YPN isn't available to Australian users at the moment, but I'm sure you'd be able to make some good money from these sites if you spent a little time to promote them.

Pricing:

Price: $750.00

This is NOT an auction, but I am open to offers and bids.

PayPal accepted. Direct deposit accepted from Australian users only.

Contact me:

Feel free to post any questions in this thread, or PM me.

Email: neil [at] neilsblog.com
MSN: neil [at] neilsblog.com

Bump
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom