• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers webbodex.com - typin traffic - dynadot - stats within

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileez

I Blame /.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
webbodex.com 2009/11/28
Gets EST 18 typins a day for the last 22 days. Parked at parked com and has no revenue. This domain is a typo of some domain that I do not know about therefor I do not know what keywords to put for the traffic comming in.
The traffic started coming in steady recently and in the parked.com stats showing no referred or search in traffic.
I am taking offers. I am in no hurry to sell so please do not lowball me. I know that with this domain in the right hands can generate revenue.
Stats
http://www.xbinge.com/stats.jpg
Terms:
Paypal only. No eChecks. Fast push through dynadot. 100% Positive iTrader
Please PM or post your offers.
 
BIN set at $150
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom