• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WebDeveloper(dot)info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
I am currently negotiating on the sale of WebDeveloper

I would truly like the input on its value from my fellow members.
Its the .info variant.
Needless to say, its taken in all major TLDs and ccTLDs.
I get lots of offers for this one, but I would really like other peoples opinions.

Many Thanks.
 
Nice keyword, perfect for a web developers' portal or as a personal "vanity" web site of a ...web developer :D

Καλή χρονιά Αλεξ!
 
geia sou Theo!!!!

I am trying to determine a fair market price for this.
In Greece (and in Europe in general), it seems the keyword is used more often.

kali mas xronia....
:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom