Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Webmaster Forum Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hope it sell's mate

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does this come with a vBulletin licence?

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no sorry the vb isnt included in the sale

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM me please.

Are you selling the domain and design as well? Or just the database?

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

sicomp

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amazing how you are trying to sell the database to the forum I have bought from you, which was Comp-Forums.com.

Why did the forums close? The forums have been merged into our computer forums: ComputerProblems.org.

Buy this database and you'll be sending e-mail out to the members on our community. Take a look at the google link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=icoderz

You'll see the new location of his forums is Comp-Forums.com, which was sold to me..

This site was sold to me on Aug 26, 2004. I can provide a paypal recepit to show that the site was purchased....

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sicomp said:
Amazing how you are trying to sell the database to the forum I have bought from you, which was Comp-Forums.com.

Why did the forums close? The forums have been merged into our computer forums: ComputerProblems.org.

Buy this database and you'll be sending e-mail out to the members on our community. Take a look at the google link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=icoderz

You'll see the new location of his forums is Comp-Forums.com, which was sold to me..

This site was sold to me on Aug 26, 2004. I can provide a paypal recepit to show that the site was purchased....

A link to an image of the Paypal receipt would be useful.
An explanation from Razino would be a requirement and suggest members refrain from purchase until this issue is resolved.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
speak up Razino.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i ran 2 forums that were pretty much the same (all users were basiacly my friends and friends from other forum!) and i did not include icoderz.com in your sale so i am right to sell that but that doesnt mean that it is your database (i also transfered most users between the 2) which made them both active forums

and also this 1 is the most recent one as i then decided i would carry on running this forum for a bit from where it was at.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why didn't you disclose that at the time of sale??!!

You sold one forum and db, but failed to mention that you were keeping the db for yourself to keep running the forum with a different name.

Bad business practice. You didn't actually "sell" the db, you sold a copy. You should not sell it again, since you already sold it to sicomp. It's his, not yours.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no giantdomains , i ran 2 forums that used the same database at one point then i split them and ran 2 different forums of which the 1 i sold was more active and this 1 i kept open for a little while afterwards , i did not keep the database but i kept the other forum i was running in conjunction with the other one

so it wasnt necessary to diclose that as they are 2 different forums just started of as same database and setup

i will also accept 12000 DNF$ for this (the cost $120 in DNF)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sicomp said:

Google sure enough shows:
icoderz has Moved! ITS NOW HERE www.comp-forums.com.
www.icoderz.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

So icoderz.com was moved to comp-forums, which was sold to sicomp and yet you are trying to re-sell all or part of the content of icoderz.com!

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no

icoderz was one site that then was moved to comp-forums ! (did not sell icoderz.com domain with it)

this is another site away from that which i wish to sell and offer to sell icoderz.com with it because theres no need for that domain anymore , if sicomp wishes to have that domain to point back to his forum etc that he bought of me he is welcome to and it wont be sold within this sale , the point is its a seperate forum database but i also want to get rid of icoderz.com domain

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whether or not you sell the DOMAIN icoderz.com is one thing, whether you sell all or part of the site content which was icoderz.com, which became comp-forums and which you sold is quite another IMO.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
consider this closed , i dont want to anger scott or sound like a bad person with bad business practices

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not closed until the concerns are addressed or the thread starter says that it is no longer an issue.

bizbuyer

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM me the URl please

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please pm the url - thanks

wwesnnet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you people still want the url to a forum database that is obviously being sold multiple times?

Dealster said:
Unless there is a reason you want to keep the URL a secret

Guess there was a reason after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators