• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed webmaster.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
189
Reaction score
5
here is a domain of mine!

webmaster.in

I got a request. what resellerprice and what enduser price is possible at the moment in your opinion?
thanks a lot...
 
As of Today, I'd say reseller's price is 100$. An extra "s" would have added to the value.

:imho:

-Pratik
 
This is a very nice name, you can easily go for xxxx if you willing to spend sometime to develop it
 
aboutwhat.org said:
This is a very nice name

also my opinion ;)

I think the webmaster.in domain is much better than the webmasters.in domain.

what range of xxxx do you think? I thougt round about between high xxxx to low xxxxx. do you agree?
 
chillman said:
what range of xxxx do you think? I thougt round about between high xxxx to low xxxxx. do you agree?

w/dev to enduser, it might be.
good luck
 
chillman said:
also my opinion ;)

I think the webmaster.in domain is much better than the webmasters.in domain.

what range of xxxx do you think? I thougt round about between high xxxx to low xxxxx. do you agree?

not really sure because of the extension. But if the owner can invest in some web tools that can rarely be found out there and attract traffic around 200 unique a day, im sure it will goes anything higher than $5000
 
aboutwhat.org said:
not really sure because of the extension. But if the owner can invest in some web tools that can rarely be found out there and attract traffic around 200 unique a day, im sure it will goes anything higher than $5000

thanks so far. I think I have to stay on this name, if I want to reach a xxxxx range ind some years. It seems, that .in-domains can have some more typeins in the furure
 
i think this could be a neat website, so if someone wants to find a webmaster in india, they could go to webmaster.in/india Or a search engine of listings of webmasters, etc.
 
Yep, I agree this is a great name. Value i think would of been higher with the "s" but all the same a very good name. My advice is to sit on the name for a year or two until the .in matures then you will get a very nice return on the intial reg fee investment.
 
min. $5,000
hold onto it and see how .in develops, lots of potential
 
Therefore, I'd say low/mid $xxxx for webmaster.in, it's a very good name, no doubt.

Grégoire.
 
High $xxx / vlow $xxxx based on Indian sales to date, I am getting more and more offers on .co.in and they continue to get the traffic, best one has over 250 per day!

Good luck
 
I will sell this name now für 1500$ plus escrowfee.

If interested PM me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom