• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Webmasterforums.net 4 sale. Over 1569 members, 26,571 posts, 8,780 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$2500.00


Any idea when this is going to close? I have other sites I am looking at and it would be good to know when this will be completed.

thanks
 
kurzo said:
$2500.00


Any idea when this is going to close? I have other sites I am looking at and it would be good to know when this will be completed.

thanks

Thanks for the bid Kurzo

I would like to sell it in the next week. There may be a end date added.

Tim
 
Is it me or did you update the layout/color scheme?
 
I started changing it. It was this kind of cold looking site. Blue grey all over. So I started adding some warmer colors to lighten it up a bit. Plus I took a few of the forums off. What do you think? Any better looking? 8-)g

We have a pending sale in the works, so consider the site sold.
 
does that mean me? :)

So is the pending sale me or am I just totally out of the loop here?
 
lol btw the site is not working properly. the forum has an error of some sort.
 
Site sold, I am in process of moving, have some problem with forum..
 
I wish he would have been more specific about the 'pending sale' - obviously I was interested, but he didn't even have the consideration let all the interested parties know what was going on. Poor business skills in my opinion...


I am glad searchfordeal came on to let us know what was happening with the site. Good luck with the site.
 
Kurzo, sorry I didn't post who it was sold to. You could have sent a PM and asked. I wasn't checking this thread after I posted about the pending sale and was only checking my PMs.

If you made an offer and I post that there is a pending sale, you would have known it was you. Make sense? :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom