• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WebRips.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
Appraisals appreciated. Maybe this name will get some appraisals unlike my previous names listed a day ago...?? If not then I think I've got quite a good idea what its value is... if you have an offer pm me.

Torrent?? Free Stuff?? Downloads?? Tons of things to have at WebRips.com :eek:

Thanks.
CH
 
I run a couple torrent sites myself and your name is a top fit for one imo. If your interested in selling the name please let me know...I could use another torrent project to keep me busy...cheers. What is your ballpark figure?

TS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom