Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Websaite making over $700 / month for sale soccer-wallpapers(dot)net

Status
Not open for further replies.

democreations

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Complete website sale (website that makes over $700 / month for sale)

General information
This website is over 1 year old and is now for sale with domain name/content/ and pretty much anything else that is related to the domain name. (FB fan page, tweeter account etc)

What do you get:
1. Ownership of a domain name
2. Complete website content (cPanel, FTP login…)
3. Admin access to FB fan page
4. Our tweeter account
5. Support and help for moving website to different hosting (if you choose to do so)

Details: I feel like it is a fair to give access mine tweeter account for this website because I consider it a part of the website. Same thing goes for FB fan page. There are more than 3000 people liking this website page and several thousand followers on tweeter.

Website/Domain/Maintenance cost:
1. Hosting $60 / year (paid until October 2012)
2. Domain name $11 / year

Details: Everything regarding this website is custom made and with cpu/memory resource usage in mind. Even thought this websites uses a lot of bandwidth custom made script makes it possible to work on almost any shared hosting account. Including in this website is custom made CMS manager for approving, submitting images/videos, managing ads, slideshow manager, game manager, managing pages and categories. Soccer results are updated automatically with cron job.

Website statistics:
1. Unique visitors (April: Awstats: 185.000, Google analytics: 172.000)
2. Page views (April: Awstats: 1,053,067, Google analytics: 443.779)

Details: I have 2 statistics to show. One is awstats from server and other is google analytics. (Keep in mind that google analytics was added in beginning of January that’s why stats are show from that day). Please check attachment

Website earnings:
1. Adsense (average 350e / month, please check attachment)
2. Top banner ad $300 / month
3. Right banner ad $100 / month
4. Game ads, betting referrals… (all other type of advertising making in total around $50 / month)

Details: Because I am in Europe, my absense account is set in euros. (350e is around $440 depending of exchange rate). I decided to sell top banner ads for what is probably the lowest price for the size, position, number of views and unique visitors in the industry (considering that I allowed betting banners). You could probably charge more, but I have few trusted clients who buy ads for few months at the time, and they will continue to pay for ads to you as long as you are fair to them and keep same terms. (Of course you can always spice up the price). I recently added game section to try out, also trough out the year I have build fail amount of affiliates on betting website from which I am earning around $25 - $35 a month.

Domain name is: s o c c e r - w a l l p a p e r s . n e t

http://alturl.com/f66ef

In order to make this transaction safe, all payments will be made trough escrow service.

You can contact me for any question information etc…

democreations

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All of you who asked, just to let you know that I updated the screen shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom