• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Website apprailsal - spremi.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k31k0

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Hi. I own a website that has about 120-180 unique visitors per day and AdSense revenue of about 0.50 USD per day. The site is in Croatian language. I am wondering what is it worth if I would going to sell it? You can visit it here http://www.spremi.com but since it is in Croatian, I don't know if that is usefull to you.

Also, if there is right section for this, sorry but I couldn't find it.
 
Normally it is based on a multiple of it's monthly revenue ($15 a month) but depending on the domain and demand, can be anywhere from a couple of months to 100 months worth of revenue. I'd say 10-20 months revenue would be a safe bet (roughly $150-$300).

But the big question is - how consistent and for how long has the revenue stream been? If it's been consistent for 6-12 months then you're a lot safer (and would get a higher price) than if it was only for less than 3 months.
 
AdSense revenue for the first 6 months of 2008. is 5.70 USD per month and for the last 6 months of 2008. is 12.30 USD. As you can see, the increase is significant and I am expecting it to rise even more.

Also, I have forgot to mention that site has Google PageRank 3.

Here is the visitor report for the year 2008. on a per month basis:
http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35150_graph_summary_122_575lo.jpg

The peak at May is due to TV report on the national TV about the page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom