• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WebsiteRanker.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hostele

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
1
Hello

Please appraise WebsiteRanker.com

Thank You
 
I really like the name! XXX$?
Very brandable, generic - Develope it!
 
Nice name! $200-300 undeveloped!
 
Thanks.

Any development idea's ?
 
$1000-2000 undeveloped!
Developed with a cool product:: $zillion
 
Each time I look at this domain, I think of seo and search engines. We all agree that there is no such software/product that will rank you high in search engines.

The only idea I can think of is Website Ranker = Seo Expert = Seo Company

Any other dev idea's ?

Thank You.
 
Make it, I guess like everyone is thinking, a SEO tools page.
Offer free dowloads, tutorials on ranking! Oferr site submissions, anything that realates to getting your site traffic/onto search engines! Its a great name, could be worth soo much more if developed!

(Where did you get it from? Reg it, or buy it from someone else? If so, how much?) Thanks... Nicolas
 
Wanna sell PM me.
 
Thanks all for your time and input.

It does sound a good idea NAS125. 3 sections website: Directory - Articles - Tools. The directory and articles are easy to setup but tools are hard to get. Each tool is a unique script and those who make it, don't really like to share it much.

Expired Domain: Was tracking it for while and grabbed it for reg fee when it droped. Of course, I did risk that someone might backorder it at pool or snapnames. Anyway, I got lucky I guess :)

AngelPlatform_com Have an offer I can't refuse ? :D
 
hostele,
it would be a shame to let it go for a low xxxx to a low life who will immediately resell it for a bundle.
Sit on it!
 
hostele,
it would be a shame to let it go for a low xxxx to a low life who will immediately resell it for a bundle.
Sit on it!

Not a nice comment man. lol

I believe almost all of us here are domain resellers. We all buy and resell all the time.

Some domainers have the time/money to buy names and sit on it. Some look for a quick cash. Whether they don't have the time to develop a new complete website or simply need's the cash to fund other projects/sites.

For example, I have 3 forums to run and over 10 websites to take care of. Not to mention that each website need's its own budget. I would rather sell it for half its value and invest the money on my sites, better than keep it and god know's how long it would take to get an end user for it. Don't forget that end users don't come easy and you need to market the domain in order to get one, but thats another topic :)

My point is, resellers who give you a quick offer are not low life. They are just tilling you, we have the money to pay you, we have the money to develop it and we have the time to wait or we simply have an end user for it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom