• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Websites for Sale: DiveDiaries | 250 | Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccabe

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 26, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: DiveDiaries

Registrar: 34sp.com

Type of website: Forum

Message:
I am selling the following website:

www.divediaries.co.uk

I also have divediaries.com which is included in the sale.

This is the first time I have attempted to sell a domain and unsure as to how to do this so I would appreciate some advice as to how I transfer everything to the person who successfully buys this.

The website has been running since August 2005 and havent really had the time to promote it all that much. There is potential revenue with the site but at the moment have offered free advertising. It has 59 registered users and 720 posts. it is growing all the time and clearly covers the sport of Scuba Diving. It is advertised in the UK edition of Sport Diver Magazine.
 
BIN Price $500

I am open to offers though
 
Assuming there has been no offers or a firm sale by the end of Friday 9th July, the sale of this site will be withdrawn.

The sale of this website has been withdrawn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom