Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Websites: TheCompleteBible.com + MyGodMySavior.com + MySaviorMyGod.com - PR3,PR3,PR1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lappanion

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Selling a great package here for $990 OBO from $290:

Both of these domains have a PR3 on the main site with lots and lots of PR2 on the inner sites and are currently Noomle Blogs:

1. MyGodMySavior.com

My God My Savior has almost 1k exact searches a month.

2. MySaviorMyGod.com

My Savior My God has about 18k exact searches a month with a little bit of type in traffic (I bought it based on that myself undeveloped, domain had some revenue parked, around $1-$2 a month).

There is no unique content on these domains at the moment (Ezine), my writer team will write 18 new articles for the 2 websites which will replace the 18 Ezine articles (this is included in the package deal!!).

3. TheCompleteBible.com comes with a website and a Bible Basics Study Course which you can sell to the visitors, apparently the old owner sold 2 for $29 each but I haven't sold a single one since I owned the site, I bought the Domain with site for around $100 plus ordered a Link Wheel for $145 for it which has small organic success now ranking on page 2 of Google already for: bible study lessons a little extra work should get you on page 1 fairly easy also comes with a video made for the site: Bible Study Video

The Complete Bible has 250 exact searches per month

Assume no revenue, and small traffic (about 100 uniques a month) as of now for the package but assume a ton of potential!!

BIN $990 (buy at BIN and I will throw in 9 more customized videos for all 3 sites like this one here: Bible Video which you can use for your promotion works, as well I will add 9 more customized articles according to your preferences)

Taking Offers From $290

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators