• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Weird Names (like G4M3.net)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
2
The contest has ended. Tuppy won with his entry of: oogly.com.

Thanks for all the submissions.
 
Nice thread! ;)
My one is: 3GWLAN.com

Regards,
Longhand
 
longhand said:
Nice thread! ;)
My one is: 3GWLAN.com

Regards,
Longhand

Your name has been submitted, but while it looks weird, it's potentially quite valuable.

Nice google numbers for "3G WLAN". :-)
 
WedSiteDesigners.com

LOL!
 
seeker said:
WedSiteDesigners.com

LOL!

The dsylexic in me says it's worth $100k. :cheeky:
 
mines weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.info
 
tekz999 said:
mines weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.info

Is there a story behind this? Why not the .com? Inquiring minds wanna know. d:)
 
Dimwit.net - need I say more?
 
Olaro.com

What does it mean? I have no idea

I just sounded good at the time. I think i need to hold back on the beers late at night. :approve:
 
oogly.com

Something that is really ugly... Why are you soo oogly looking?

Mike

PS : I kinda like the name mind you...
 
Intekhost said:
Olaro.com

What does it mean? I have no idea

I just sounded good at the time. I think i need to hold back on the beers late at night. :approve:

Most of my portfolio is made up of beer induced "words" like this too.

Tippy said:
oogly.com

Something that is really ugly... Why are you soo oogly looking?

Mike

PS : I kinda like the name mind you...

Yes Tippy, this is weird. Its oogly alright. A keeper in my mindless eye. :cheeky:

As defined in www.urbandictionary.com:

1. oogly: If "ugly" is defined as "being hit with an ugly stick", oogly is "being beaten with an ugly log."Damn! Yo girl's oogly!

2. oogly: being beyond the word ugly. You're so damn ugly the have to change the spelling of the word to describe you.
 
how about: driew-seman.com :cheeky:

-Joe
 
Market said:
Is there a story here?

Yup. The story starts off with Kaiser Soze.........lol :wink:


-Joe
 
Joe said:
Yup. The story starts off with Kaiser Soze.........lol :wink:


-Joe

Be afraid, be very afraid. I guess your story just ads to weirdness of the name. :cheeky:
 
The story for w*67.info is that I got it for free during the .info promotion XD
 
The-E.com
I was hoping to capitalize on the Enron scandal. They had that big "E" statue outside their corporate headquarters. I even contacted several of the big TV corporations (incase they made an Enron movie), but for some reason they weren't interested. What's worst than a hyphenated domain that starts with "The"?
ED
 
schmidte said:
The-E.com
I was hoping to capitalize on the Enron scandal. They had that big "E" statue outside their corporate headquarters. I even contacted several of the big TV corporations (incase they made an Enron movie), but for some reason they weren't interested. What's worst than a hyphenated domain that starts with "The"?
ED

While you may think "The-E.com" is weird (certainly the Enron application was). I see it as VERY brandable for an "E"lectronics blog. Checkout www.gizmodo.com as an example. Sometimes weird is not so weird afterall.

tekz999 said:
The story for w*67.info is that I got it for free during the .info promotion XD

Free is good.... sometimes. :cheeky:
 
Still taking submissions. That 57F$ could be yours. ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom