Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Welcome to the .icu page at DNForum

KevinKopas

Reaction score
Welcome to the home of .icu here on DNForum. As a new domain extension, we are delighted to have a dedicated subforum where we can share news and updates from the .icu registry. This is also a great place for you to ask questions directly to the registry! Want to buy one of our premium or registry-reserved names? Message us! This forum will be regularly monitored by the registry team and we'll even be announcing special deals at registrars on standard .icu names as well as when we are running event based specials or deals on premium domains.

Stay tuned for exciting news from .icu!

Thanks for visiting!
-Kevin

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds great Kevin. Really happy to have you here at DNForum.com, look forward to seeing some great names registered.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice to have you here Kevin!

BlaZeX

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I see that .icu is gaining traction but I am still clueless about its advantages over the TLDs

hawkeye

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see that .icu is gaining traction but I am still clueless about its advantages over the TLDs
It's more coveted and supported by spammers than any other tld. The absolute worst tld out there! We get easily 50+ spam emails 'every' single day from this POS extension. Does the icu registry care..NO! Other than spammers using it, there probably isn't 10 sites built on this useless extension. ICANN should shut it down for it's abhorrent spamming abuse usage. But they got their $185K for it, so they don't care either.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators